Newark is the largest city in NJ. Located in Essex County, family and cultural activities are plentiful and here are a few reasons why we love it:
- Transportation to NYC
- Domestic and International Travel
- Rutgers University—Newark
- Essex County College
- Arts & Culture
- Branch Brook Park
- Annual Cherry Blossom Festival
- Roller Rink
- Children's Garden
- Urban Farm
- Weequahic Park
- Bustling Downtown
- Whole Foods, Nike Outlet, Marriott, Wallah Burger, Marcus B&P, Portaprint Publishing, Just Beclaws, Blueberry Cafe
- The Ironbound
- Mediterranean cuisine
- Bars & Nightlife
- Universal & Free Pre-K for 3- and 4-year-olds
Check out the Newark Public Schools.
If you want to see what's happening in the Newark housing market, click the links below:
About the Neighborhood
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2021 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.