Maplewood is a suburban township in Essex County, NJ. Some of the things we love about Maplewood are:
- NJ Transit Train Service to NYC
- Jitney Service to/from Maplewood Train Station
- Downtown Maplewood
- shops, restaurants, Kings, movie theater
- Maplewoodstock Music & Arts Festival
- Community Pool
- Shared regional school system with the Township of South Orange Village (South Orange)
- Diversity is celebrated
- The Burgdorff Center for Performing Arts
- 1978 Arts Center
- BLM Poetry Project
- SOMA Celebrates Women
- Adult School of South Orange-Maplewood
- Maplewood NJ Folk Dancers
- Rent Party
Check out the School District of South Orange & Maplewood.
If you want to see what's happening in the Maplewood housing market, click the links below:
About the Neighborhood
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2021 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.