Bloomfield is a suburban township in Essex County, NJ. Some of the things we love about Bloomfield are:
- NJ Transit Train Service to NYC.
- Shuttle Service to Bloomfield Station
- DeCamp bus service
- Community Events
- Dinner Under the Stars-Outdoor Dining
- Cruise Nights-Classic Car Shows
- Block Party
- Summer Concert Series
- Arts & Craft Fair
- Brookdale Park
- Dog park
- Rose garden
- Archery field
- Bike & walking trails
- Fitness Course
- Watsessing Park
- Splash park
- Basketball courts
- Foley Field
- Sports complex that includes a track, football field, baseball diamond, throwers' circle, skate park and tennis courts
- Annual 4th of July Fireworks
- Walkable with miles of shops and restaurants along Bloomfield Avenue and Broad Street.
- Bloomfield College
- Handicap-accessible ramps on sidewalks with traffic signals for the visually-impaired.
Check out the Bloomfield Public Schools.
If you want to see what's happening in the Bloomfield housing market, click the links below:
About the Neighborhood
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2021 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.